DOH is conducting Emergency Hiring of Health Personnel for COVID-19 Response (Contract of Service as prescribed on DOH Department Memorandum No. 2020-0153).
We are now hiring physicians, nurses, medical technologists, and other support health personnel on a contract of service basis, for a minimum of three (3) months.
This aims to augment our current health work force, who are working tirelessly in our fight against this pandemic.
Monthly compensation and benifits:
1. Basic salary + premium of up to 20% of basic salary.
2. Up to P500/day hazard allowance.
3. P500 GSIS group insurance.
4. P1,000/month communication and transportation allowance
5. P100,000 in case of infirmity due to COVID-19 and P1,000,000 in case of death.
6. Hospitalization benefits
7. Health personnel will also be entitled to other benefits.
Once hired, they will be deployed in the following order of priority:
1. DOH-designated COVID-19 referral hospitals;
2. Temporary treatment and monitoring facilities for COVID-19;
3. DOH-designated COVID-19 diagnostic facilities;
4. Public hospitals (national and local) handling COVID-19 patients; and
5. Private hospitals duly designated by the DOH to handle COVID-19 cases.
Requirements for application:
1. Personal Data Sheet, 4 copies
2. PRC ID related to your profession
Submit your requirements to any of the following:
A. DOH Hospitals
C. DOH Centers for Health Development
For more information you may contact: PGH telephone number: 155-200. email address: email@example.com DOH telephone number: (02) 8651-7800 loc. 4206, 4207 email address: firstname.lastname@example.org viber: bit.ly/Join-DOH-HCW-Viber
DOH will also ensure the safety and security of its Health Care Workers by providing assistance and support amidst the COVID-19 situation.