Simula Marso 15 ng hatinggabi hanggang Abril 14 ay suspendido ang palabas at papasok ng Metro Manila land, domestic air at sea travel.
Narito ang iba pang kautusan kaugnay sa pagsasailalim sa Metro Manila sa ‘community quarantine’ base sa rekomendasyon kay Pangulong Duterte ng Inter-Agency Task Force for the Management of Emerging Infectious Diseases.
- Provincial quarantine if more than 2 positive COVID-19 cases
- Work in executive dept. is suspended, except for skeletal staff
- Flexible work arrangement encouraged in private sector. Manufacturing and retail businesses encouraged to stay open with social distancing and minimal work force
- Mass public transport shall continue operation with social distancing
- Domestic air, sea and land transport suspended from March 15, 2020 (12 midnight) to April 14, 2020, subject to the review of inter-agency task force.
- Stringent social distancing measures in NCR for 30 days
- Suspension of classes in all levels in Metro Manila until April 12, 2020. Stay at home and study
- Mass gatherings, either planned or spontaneous, …shall be prohibited during this period. If social distancing is no longer obeyed, if rules are disobeyed, this is punishable under the penal code and can be arrested by military and police
- LGUs can impose localized quarantine
- Baranggay-wide quarantine is advised if there are 2 or more COVID-19 cases
- Municipality or city wide quarantine advised if 2 positive COVID-19 cases or more
- OFWs allowed to travel to Mainland China except to Hubei
- If things detrioriate, we may have to ask for China’s help
- Entry travel restriction imposed to all countries with COVID-19 cases, exept for Filipinos and their families, permanent visa holders and diplomats Muling pag-aaralan ang direktiba makalipas ang isang linggong implementasyon.